The foundation stones for Tradeline Corporation
were laid down in the year 2004 at Guwahati in Assam and ever since then, the company has grown into a bigger and better entity in every respect. With a turnover of Rs. 5-25 Crores, the company surely holds the domestic markets by their pulse.
The company aims to fulfill its responsibilities towards the society and environment through practical and unique solutions. Additionally, the motive is to understand the customer requirements and ensure high satisfaction rates.
Our Associates :
The company has been associated with some of the most reputed names of the market such as :
- Crystal Crop Sciences Ltd., New Delhi
- Omex Agrifluid Ltd., UK
- Mate (India) Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Prathista Industries Ltd., Hyderabad
- Swaroop Agro Chemicals, Nasik
- T. Stanes and Company Ltd., Coimbatore
- Chiminova India Ltd.
- Indofil Industries Ltd.
- Southern Agro Engine (P) Ltd., Chennai
- Concorde Agro-Sprayers (P) Ltd., Amritsar
- Agritech Floritech Inc., New Delhi
- Hymatic Agro Equipments (P) Ltd., Noida
- Supreme Industries Ltd., Kolkata
- Blue Stallion Equipment (P) Ltd., Ludhiana
- Info Electronics Systems (India) (P) Ltd., New Delhi
- Transchem Agritech Ltd., Vadodara
- Union Quality Plastics Ltd.
Being a CRISIL Rated SME, the company always follows the best practices and policies so as to ensure that the customers are satisfied to the maximum. Having the ISO 9001-2008 certification as well, the company ensures the assembly and formulation of the products is thoroughly analyzed.